Dubai Safari Park is home to four main restaurants which are situated in different villages around the park.
- Bait Al Qadeem (located near Chimpanzee stop) meaning Old House, is a new cultural and historical concept delivered through food and atmosphere. The menu includes a variety of local and Arabic dishes in addition to a selection of famous Persian cuisines. Our menu represents the different communities living in Dubai who have been sharing throughout the history of old commercial and cultural relationships.
- Oregano (located in African Village Plaza) is a Casual Dining Italian Restaurant with rustic décor and Al Fresco feel. A wonderful blend of personalized service within a family atmosphere. Serving recipes inspired from traditional Ligurian cuisine in a cozy atmosphere. Oregano is a perfect place to relax and dine in the midst of nature.
- Local House (located near Explorer Village) is inspired by the rich traditions handed down from generation to generation over of years. Local House stays true to its Mediterranean roots. With an ambiance that sticks true to the memories of the land and flavors that are reminiscent of the history of the country, get ready to indulge in genuine Mediterranean food.
- Adventure Valley Cafe (located in Adventure Valley) is a place where you can come and enjoy a meal after your park visit. Here we offer Pizzas, Pastas, and Burgers along with other fine hot beverages like Lavazza coffees. You can also get some sweet treats like authentic Italian Gelato, Waffle, and Crêpe to add to your plate while you are here.
- La venecia (located in Glass Building) is a restaurant that serve delicious Italian cuisines such as pasta, pizza and beverages. Enjoy the unique vibe and view on birds aviary. la venecia is the best place to recharge and start your journey from.
Dubai Safari also has variety of food trucks and kiosks throughout the park featuring different cuisines such as Indian, Asian and many more to satisfy your taste buds.