- For the Safety and Welfare of all our animals; all guests and employees will be subject to a security screening upon arrival at the park.
- Please dress modestly.
- All guests are required to respect our animals and park facilities. This includes NOT feeding/ teasing the animals and not littering inside the park.
- Bicycles, scooters, skateboards and roller skates are not permitted inside the park as they may compromise other guests’ safety.
- Balloons, balls, toy guns and flash photography are not permitted inside the park as they may cause stress to our animals and compromise their safety and welfare
- Smoking is permitted only in designated smoking areas around the park.
- Outside food and beverages are not permitted inside the park.
- Alcoholic drinks are strictly prohibited inside the park.
- Pets are not permitted inside the park as they may affect our animals’ safety and welfare
- Use of drones are not permitted within the park premises.
- Minors must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times.
- Guests are required to follow our staff instructions and not venture into prohibited areas.
Park facilities & Services
Please feel free to make use of our facilities and services that are put in place for your comfort and convenience during your visit:
· Toilets: Toilets are located in the Main Building and at all villages around the Park. POD (People of Determination) facilities are also available at each of these areas.
· Souvenir Photos: Our photographers are located around the park capturing memories for our guests. You can view and buy your photos at the Main Building Souvenir Photos counter by the exit.
· Lost & Found Assistance: In case you misplace a personal item during your visit to Dubai Safari Park, please approach one of our guest service team at the Main Building for assistance. If you have left the park already, you can contact our support team via email: email@example.com
· Wheelchair Use: Dubai Safari Park provides wheelchair services and electrical mobility vehicles around the park for those guests in need. Additional charges will apply.
· Information Counter: You can approach one of our friendly guest service staff at the entrance area in case you need assistance with directions, park information and tips.
· Baby Changing Facilities: Baby changing facilities are available in all the villages of the park for our guests with very young children.
· Prayer Rooms: Prayer rooms are available at four locations of our park - Main Building, African Village, Explorer Village and Asian Village. You can approach one of our team members for directions if needed.
· First Aid: An in-house paramedic team is available to attend guests’ emergencies during park operation hours.
· Free Wi-Fi: Access the Dubai Safari Park map by scanning the QR Code and share your posts on social media. Approach our customer service staff at the main entrance for the name and password of the network.
Make the most of your visit to Dubai Safari Park by considering the tips below:
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes.
- Apply sunscreen to protect your skin from sun exposure. We also recommend the use of sunglasses, hats or caps for your safety. All of which can be purchased here in the park if items have been forgotten.
- Keep hydrated throughout your visit by drinking plenty of water and fluids.
- We accept only UAE Dirhams for cash transactions.
- Foreign currencies are not accepted in Dubai Safari Park.
- ATMs are not available within our facilities.